ARTHROGOLD TABLETS (60 tablets)
ARTHROGOLD TABLETS (60 tablets)
95% Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata, Rasna, Ashwagandha & Black Pepper
- Relieves all kinds of Arthritis
- Increases synovial fluid in joints
- Rejuvenates joints and muscles
- Improves grip strength
- Reduces joint pain
- Helps cartilage reformation
- This product is non-returnable.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women after consulting with their doctor.
- Not suitable for people on blood thinning medications as Curcumin is a blood thinning and a cholesterol reducing agent. If a person on such medication is consuming any Curcumin product, they should monitor their blood pressure on a regular basis.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Level.
- After consumption if any health or body parameter increases or decreases, please check which other medications whether allopathic or any other are being consumed and contact us or your health care practitioner.
How to Consume
Preserva Wellness Arthrogold Tablets are a unique combination of shallaki (boswellia serrata), rasna, ashwagandha, black pepper and pure and potent curcumin extract from turmeric. Arthrogold Tablets work to provide relief from Arthritis and associated pain, inflammation and stiffness. They repair cartilage and the connecting tissue and thereby give long term relief to the patient. Arthritis is caused due to the wear and tear of the cartilage, fluid, bones and muscles in the affected joint. The reasons may vary from genetic predisposition to overuse of joint or age. These tablets work to limit deformities in patients of arthritis which otherwise interfere with patient’s self-confidence and joint mobility. They soothe nerves, rejuvenate synovial fluid around joints and increase mobility.
Shallaki blocks inflammatory reactions and therefore prevents occurrence of swelling in arthritis. It balances cytokines to promote its bone-protecting action. It improves and rejuvenates cartilage formation and limits wear and tear of joints. In case of injury to muscles, it helps in increasing the pace of recovery. Rasna is highly effective in reducing pain, swelling and stiffness of joints. It also balances the three doshas of your body; the imbalance of which is responsible for occurrence of arthritis. Rasna and Shallaki are responsible for increasing synovial fluid production in the joints which reduce rubbing of bones together and is the main cause of arthritis and bone deformities.
Ashwagandha naturally prevents pain signals from being sent from the nervous system. It is also anti-inflammatory and therefore is effective in limiting the symptoms and progression of arthritis. Ashwagandha prevents degeneration of bones involved in the formation of joint. It acts against physical and mental stress in arthritis as well as in injuries.
Black pepper has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties and also aids in absorption of curcumin in the body. Curcumin inhibits joint inflammation, relieves soreness in bones, muscles and nerves. The combination works on joints of spinal cord also.
Ideal for people with:
- Arthritis: These tablets not only limit pain, swelling, stiffness in various kinds of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, but also ease movements, repair cartilage and joint fluid, limit progression of arthritis; prevent deformities.
- Family history of arthritis: These tablets can be consumed on preventive basis.
- Spondylosis: These tablets work against degenerative changes in spine such as bone spurs and degenerative changes in intervertebral discs.
- Prolapsed disc: These tablets limit the damage caused and relieve pain and inflammation.
- Sciatica: The tablets soothe irritated nerve and limit the pain.
- Acute and chronic skeletal injuries: Injuries which are recent as well as of years long can heal faster with reduced pain and inflammation with these tablets.
- Useful in Ankylosing Spondylitis, Back Pain, Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition Disease (CPPD), Degenerative Disc Disease, Gout, Infectious Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Juvenile Arthritis, Sciatica, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Rheumatism, Spondyloarthritis and Tendinitis.