BLUE PEA FLOWER TEA (100 grams)
BLUE PEA FLOWER TEA (100 grams)
Blue Pea Flower or Shankhapushpi, Chamomile, Lavender, Mint
- Abundant Antioxidants
- Excellent Anti-inflammatory
- Natural Stress Buster
- Supports Weight Loss
- Promotes Healthy Hair & Skin health
- Boosts Memory and Brain Power
- This product is non-returnable.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women only after consulting with their doctor.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Levels.
- Avoid overconsumption of the tea as it may cause nausea and diarrhoea.
Tired of sipping the same-old black or brown-coloured tea every day? Here is a lovely cup of tea that will tease your senses and capture your gaze with its mesmerising blue infusion. Preserva Blue Pea tea is an exceptionally delightful tea that contains flowers of the Clitoria ternatea plant, commonly known as Butterfly pea, which gives the tea its beautiful bluish hue. It also contains a perfect amount of Chamomile, Lavender flower along with Mint, which adds an enticing natural flavour and aroma to the tea. A cup of this magical tea will not only give you a soothing experience but will enhance your health with its astounding array of health benefits.
Blue pea tea or Butterfly pea flower tea has been used in the east for hundreds of years as an alternative medicine to cleanse the body and de-stress. It is only recently that this magical infusion has gained popularity owing to the extensive research that confirms its wonderful benefits for skin, hair, weight loss, mood enhancer, blood sugar balance, cognitive function, and more. It is also rich in powerful antioxidants, which helps fight free radicals and is an excellent solution for relieving stress and reducing wrinkles and fine lines, thanks to its potent anti-ageing properties.
The sweet aroma of Chamomile and Lavender flower, along with the refreshing flavour of Mint offers an exquisite blend of taste and flavour to this healthy tea. Chamomile soothes tension, alleviates headache and calms the mind. It is also endowed with a broad range of therapeutic properties, including anti-cancer, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-stress, anti-spasmodic, hepato-protective, immuno-modulator and sedative natural agent.
Lavender is considered a nervous system restorative flower that helps improve sleep, restlessness, irritability, panic, attacks, feeling of turning in the stomach and nervous tension.Additionally, Menthol in Mint eases indigestion, nausea and fullness due to excess food. It relaxes muscles in the intestinal tract and reduces pain in the digestive system.
This mesmerising blue tea is sure to give you an enticing and comforting experience, with its distinct flavour and innumerable health benefiting properties. Add a few drops of lemon to add flavour and see the colour change from an electrifying blue to a light purple or pinkish hue!
Ideal for people with:
- Desire to enhance physical and mental wellbeing.
- Looking for a healthy weight loss solution.
- Desire to boost cognitive function and increase brain power.
- Desire to stimulate collagen production and maintain healthy, glowing skin.
- With unhealthy hair: Blue pea tea helps increase blood circulation in the head and helps maintain a healthy scalp. It also helps in strengthening the hair follicles from within.
- Regular Blood Sugar Swings: This tea helps in avoiding blood sugar spikes, increases insulin secretion and regulates glucose metabolism.
- Bad Eyesight: Blue pea tea helps enhance eyesight and prevents eye infections.