BONBOOST TABLETS (60 tablets)
BONBOOST TABLETS (60 tablets)
95% Curcumin, Ashwagandha, Hadjod & Sahijan (Moringa)
- Rich in plant based natural calcium, Vitamin D and minerals
- Gives strength to bones
- Prevents and controls progression of osteopenia and arthritis
- Effective in healing fractures quickly
- Easily absorbed by body
- Improves joint health
- This product is non-returnable.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women after consulting with their doctor.
- Not suitable for people on blood thinning medications as Curcumin is a blood thinning and a cholesterol reducing agent. If a person on such medication is consuming any Curcumin product, they should monitor their blood pressure on a regular basis.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Level.
- After consumption if any health or body parameter increases or decreases, please check which other medications whether allopathic or any other are being consumed and contact us or your health care practitioner.
How to Consume
Preserva Wellness Bonboost Tablets are a boon to people suffering from decreased bone strength, recurrent fractures, weak bone health and muscle strength. These tablets contain the extract of moringa leaves which is an extremely rich source of vegetarian calcium and has better absorption in your body than shell-based calcium. Bonboost Tablets provide calcium, increase bone density, make bones stronger and healthier. They are a source of plant-based multi-vitamins. These tablets are a great solution for people who are lactose intolerant and have calcium deficiency. They are perfect for vegetarians and vegans too as they do not contain any shell calcium. They are suitable and advisable to be consumed by all people but are ideal for women over 40 since they to lose the calcium from their bones at a faster rate and face low bone density.
Bonboost Tablets are made of hadjod, sahijana or moringa, curcumin and ashwagandha. Moringa Oleifera is rich in vitamins and minerals due to essential phytochemicals in it. Moringa provides 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges, 10 times more Vitamin A than carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, 9 times more protein than yoghurt, 15 times more potassium than bananas and 25 times more iron than spinach.
Hadjod is the oldest known herb in Ayurveda used to heal fractures and increase bone strength. ‘Had’ means ‘bone’ and ‘jod’ stands for joining, hence the name of the herb ‘hadjod’. Hadjod has been traditionally known as ‘bone setter’. This combination of herbs restores the tensile strength of bones, helps manage osteoporosis, rheumatism and arthritis. It is an anti-inflammatory, helps in weight management and is a rich source of anti-oxidants.
Ashwagandha has withanolides which have oestrogen-like properties that have anti-osteoporotic activity. The roots and leaves of Ashwagandha are used to extensively reduce pain of arthritis and improve bone strength. Curcumin from turmeric helps to build and repair bone mass and has bone-building properties. It balances bone-building cells and ageing cells.
Ideal for people with:
- Desire for healthy bones and muscles.
- Calcium and vitamin deficiency: Bonboost contains plant-based calcium and vitamins and are easily digested and absorbed in the body.
- Vegetarians, vegans, people who are lactose-intolerant.
- Decreased bone and muscle strength: Such people can suffer from body pains and can benefit from regular consumption of Bonboost Tablets.
- Osteoporosis: It greatly improves bone density and bone strength and also prevents brittle bones.
- Fracture or those prone to recurrent fractures due to weak bones, especially women as bone loss is more common in women above 40 years of age.
- Poor joint functioning: Painful, poor joint functioning require plant-based calcium and vitamins for improvement and to prevent the occurrence of arthritis.
- Chronic diseases that weaken bones e.g. hypothyroidism.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gout: These increase the chances of osteoporosis.