BOOSTHEALTH TABLETS (60 tablets)
BOOSTHEALTH TABLETS (60 tablets)
Curcumin, Shatavari and Ashwagandha
- Multi-vitamin to improve general health
- Regularizes ovulation and reduces effects of PCOD and PCOS
- Controls the symptoms of menopause
- Maintains hormonal balance in women and provides energy
- Reduces symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome and poly-cystic ovaries
- Improves mental, physical, and emotional health
- This product is non-returnable.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women after consulting with their doctor.
- Not suitable for people on blood thinning medications as Curcumin is a blood thinning and a cholesterol reducing agent. If a person on such medication is consuming any Curcumin product, they should monitor their blood pressure on a regular basis.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Level.
- After consumption if any health or body parameter increases or decreases, please check which other medications whether allopathic or any other are being consumed and contact us or your health care practitioner.
How to Consume
Supplementing your diet with a pure herbal general health tonic has become extremely necessary to fight health challenges of present day lifestyle. Boosthealth Tablets are a supplement for women and give the body a fresh boost of energy since the herbs in this product have rejuvenating and immunity enhancing properties. The combination of these herbs supports a healthy immune system, assists in digestion, maintains female hormonal balance, regularizes ovulation and gives relief from pre-menstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms. These tablets also improve the functioning of the female reproductive system. Boosthealth tablets balance the hormones in women making it ideal for women who face an irregular menstrual cycle, have fluctuating hormones which may further cause facial hair or acne and for women who are approaching menopause and post menopause.
Boosthealth Tablets are a combination of Shatavari, Ashwagandha and Curcumin in adequate proportion. Each herb used has its own active compounds which are functional in improving the general health of people. Boosthealth Tablet assists in improving physical and mental health.
Shatavari is a woman’s friend from periods to menopause and has saponins. It reduces symptoms that a woman faces during pre-menstrual syndrome, boosts fertility, eases menopause, busts stress, cools inflammation and improves sex life. It maintains hormonal balance in women in diseases like PCOD. It manages hot flashes, night sweating and brain fog. It regularizes menses and ovulation and improves fertility, immunity and general health.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb and rejuvenates every organ of your body as it has withanolides which fight inflammation and suppress tumor growth. It normalizes blood sugar, calms nerves, reduces the ‘stress hormone’ cortisol and anxiety in your body which itself improves fertility and general well-being. Curcumin is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-carcinogenic in nature and is protective for each organ of the body. It prevents ovarian cancer in women and its antioxidant properties.
Ideal for women with:
- Desire for good mental, physical, emotional and reproductive health.
- Need for improvement in energy levels: These tablets work as general health tonic and improve immunity and energy.
- Irregular menses or monthly periods.
- Pain during menses: Women with pain in back, abdomen and legs before, during or after their periods can benefit from these tablets.
- Imbalance in hormones.
- PCOD: These tablets restore hormonal imbalance, regularize periods and improve fertility.
- Menopause: Hot flashes, mood swings, disturbed sleep, night sweats and unstable hormones during menopause can be controlled with these tablets.
- Need for improving fertility.