DAILY DIAGEMAX TEA (50 grams)
DAILY DIAGEMAX TEA (50 grams)
Fennel, Ginger, Curcumin 95% (The extract of Turmeric), Jeera, Cinnamon, Coriander and Mint
- Improves and cleans digestive system
- Antacid and anti-inflammatory
- Reduces severity of chronic stomach disorders
- Prevents stomach ulcers, enteric colitis and diarrhoea
- Prevents gas formation and bloating
- Normalizes bowel movement and suppresses irritable bowel syndrome
- This product is non-returnable.
- Not suitable for people on blood thinning medications as Curcumin is a blood thinning and a cholesterol reducing agent. If a person on such medication is consuming any Curcumin product, they should monitor their blood pressure on a regular basis.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women after consulting with their doctor.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Level.
How to Consume
Daily Diagemax Tea is part of the World's First Curcumin Tea series launched by Preserva Wellness. Digestion begins when you first see and smell your food. The sight and aroma of an inviting cup of tea triggers the salivary glands, which release saliva to help the body break down sugar and starches. This is why digestive herbs are important and should be included in your daily meals as they stimulate a similar reaction by igniting the taste buds to set off the production of digestive juices such as saliva and bile. Adding these herbs as a tea can do wonders for digestive support. Next time you're experiencing a stomach discomfort, try reaching for the tea cupboard instead of the medicine cabinet. Proper digestion and proper assimilation are initial steps towards general well being. So, make Daily Diagemax Tea your tea-time favourite.
Fennel has essential oils which ease bloating and gas. It also has anti-spasmodic property which helps relax the digestive tract, ease cramps, relieve gas, diarrhoea, bloating and reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Menthol in mint eases indigestion, nausea and fullness due to excess food. It relaxes muscles in the intestinal tract and reduces pain in the digestive system.
Coriander contains essential oils like linalool, a-pinene, geraniol etc. Together, these are responsible for digestive, carminative and anti-flatulent or gas relieving properties of the seeds. It regulates pitta in the body and reduces heartburn. Cinnamon has cinnamaldehyde, which reduces gas formation, prevents ulcers, reduces inflammation of intestines, triggers appetite and stops vomiting and nausea. Cumin supports healthy assimilation of nutrients, increase in good bacteria and detoxification of the intestinal tract.
Ginger eases motion sickness, upset stomach and cramps. It soothes lower digestive tract. It is a tridoshic herb and supports healthy microbes, healthy intestinal wall and acts as a digestive stimulant for nutrient assimilation. Curcumin is anti-inflammatory, works in IBD, liver problems, colitis and gastrointestinal cancers. It stimulates bile production, which helps in fat digestion.
Ideal for people with:
- Desire to have healthy digestion.
- Regular consumption of fatty food or heavy meals.
- Acidity: People with acidity, hyperacidity and associated heartburn, gas or flatulence and pain should use Diagemax Tea.
- Pain, Constipation and Diarrhoea: The tea is effective in relieving stomach pain, constipation and diarrhoea.
- Chronic digestive disorders: Diseases such as celiac disease, irritable bowel disease can be managed with Daily Diagemax Tea.
- Indigestion: People who regularly experience difficulty in digestion can benefit from this tea.
- Lack of absorption of nutrients: Daily Diagemax Tea improves absorption of nutrients.
- Bloating: Regular consumption reduces bloating.
- Stomach ulcers: This tea prevents worsening of stomach ulcers and heals stomach lining.
- Constipation: the herbs in the tea improve bowel movement and digestion and the extra water consumption also helps to reduce constipation.
- Risk of cancer: Presence of curcumin protects against gastric or stomach cancer.