IMMUNE BOOSTING TEA (100 grams)
IMMUNE BOOSTING TEA (100 grams)
Curcumin 95% (extract of Turmeric), Moringa Leaves, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Black Pepper, Hibiscus, Lemongrass and Rose Petals.
- Improves the immune system
- Rich source of Vitamin C, calcium and minerals
- Antioxidant, anti-allergic and blood purifier
- Protects from cancer, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and diabetes
- Reduces oxidative cellular stress
- Prevents recurrent common cold, cough and infections
- This product is non-returnable.
- Not suitable for people on blood thinning medications as Curcumin is a blood thinning and a cholesterol reducing agent. If a person on such medication is consuming any Curcumin product, they should monitor their blood pressure on a regular basis.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women after consulting with their doctor.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Level.
How to Consume
Immune system is the defense system of the body that protects it from recurrent illnesses. It becomes a barrier to invading virus, bacteria, fungi and other microbes that can cause mild to severe illness. At certain times, the immunity of the body can be so low or weak that it doesn’t pose enough of a threat to those pathogens. To strengthen the body’s natural defense mechanism with a simple addition to your daily food habits, Preserva Wellness has formulated a unique combination of herbs blended with 95% Curcumin in Immune Boosting Tea. It is one of the world’s first herbal curcumin teas and boosts the immune system so that it can defend your body against disease-causing microbes and infections. It is also rich in plant-based calcium. The herbs including moringa, hibiscus, tulsi, lemongrass, ashwagandha and rose petals are rich in nutrients, which further enhance body’s immunity.
Moringa is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are vital for the body to stay in good health, especially vitamin C and calcium. Moringa helps to improve the immune system by fighting off free radicals deemed as a threat to the body. It provides natural calcium to the bones. Curcumin improves immunity with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Curcumin is an immune modulator and offers protection against cancer. It is also an integral part of this tea as it is one of the strongest herb known to boost the immune system.
Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C and thus a great immune system booster, preventing cold and flu and managing fever. Tulsi has antioxidants which fight free radicals and prevent cell damage. It has anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and mild anti-pyretic (fever reducing) properties.
Lemongrass assists in better absorption of nutrients and strengthening of the immune mechanism of the body. It is an anti-oxidant which prevents cell damage. Ashwagandha is an excellent adrenal supportive herb, beneficial for immune system, muscles and reproductive system. It is an immune-modulator and provides energy to the body. Rose is rich in Vitamin C which safeguards against infections and delays ageing. Black pepper helps in absorption of curcumin in digestive tract and boosts immunity.
Ideal for people with:
- Desire to have strong immunity and be healthier.
- Low immunity: Taking medicine every other day indicates the need to improve your immune system.
- Regular consumption of allopathic medicines: It deteriorates the functioning of cells of immune system.
- Recurrent infections: Recurrence in cough, cold, fever, stomach infections indicates low immunity.
- Family history of cancer or those currently suffering from cancer: Immune Boosting Tea protects against cancer and curcumin in it can limit cancer cells.
- Susceptibility to auto-immune diseases: People with susceptibility to diseases like Rheumatoid arthritis can benefit from this tea.
- Asthma, Bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses.
- Chronic smoking and alcohol intake: Smoke and alcohol weaken your immunity.
- Exposure to toxins and pollutants.
- Acquired Immuno-deficiency Syndrome.