NEPHROGOLD TABLETS (60 tablets)
NEPHROGOLD TABLETS (60 tablets)
Punarnava, Shila pushp, Prickly chaff flower, Gojiwa, Sahdevi, Gokhru, Varuna, Kultha, Pasanabheda, Devdaru, Bhumiamla, Chharila,Jevanti, Lajauni, Motha, Coriander & Curcumin
- Supports healthy urinary flow
- Removes nitrogenous waste material from body and kidney stones
- Flushes kidney waste, toxic materials and lowers urinary oxalates
- Maintains volume of body fluids thereby regulating blood pressure
- Curcumin, Gokhsur, Varuna are helpful in improving the prostrate functions
- Acts as a tonic for Kidneys and improves renal health
- This product is non-returnable.
- The product should be consumed by pregnant and lactating women after consulting with their doctor.
- Not suitable for people on blood thinning medications as Curcumin is a blood thinning and a cholesterol reducing agent. If a person on such medication is consuming any Curcumin product, they should monitor their blood pressure on a regular basis.
- Diabetic patients must monitor their Blood Sugar Level.
- After consumption if any health or body parameter increases or decreases, please check which other medications whether allopathic or any other are being consumed and contact us or your health care practitioner.
How to Consume
Nephrogold Tablets are a complex formulation containing Punarnava, Shila pushp, Prickly chaff flower, Gojiwa, Sahdevi, Gokhru, Varuna, Kultha, Pasanabheda, Devdaru, Bhumiamla, Chharila, Jeevanti, Lajauni, Motha, Coriander and Turmeric. These herbs together act as a tonic for the liver and their primary functions are to act as a diuretic, prevent formation of kidney stones, assist diabetic patients as diabetes medicines have major side effects on the kidneys, prevent Urinary Tract Infections and improve the functioning of the kidneys. A simple urine test for albumin and creatinine can tell if the kidneys are functioning normally. An increase in any one of the two substances means that the kidneys need help. Symptoms of improper kidney functioning include fatigue, pain in kidneys after eating, extreme mood swings, skin rashes, eczema, bloating, acne, weight gain issues, kidney stones, frequent urination and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Nephrogold Tablets are the most effective herbal supplement which can modulate these imbalances effectively and treat all kidney diseases. It is very important to consume 4 to 5 litres of water every day with these tablets.
The main function of Nephrogold tablets is to increase the functioning of kidneys, prevent Urinary Tract Infections and prevent formation of stones. The composition contains Turmeric which is known to have over 300 medical benefits and acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-cancerous agent thereby preventing infections in the female reproductive system.
It contains Punarnava which maintains efficient kidney and urinary functions with its diuretic, laxative and anti-inflammatory action. Gokhru also has diuretic as well as anti-diabetic, hepato-protective, anti-bacterial, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Varuna reduces the body’s production of oxalates which when combined with calcium in the body, form kidney stones. It gives relief from difficulty in urination caused by enlarged prostate. Pasanabheda inhibits stone formation and helps in dissolution of urinary calculi both in kidney and urine also a diuretic. Shila pushp is used in the treatment of renal diseases particularly kidney stones. It is supposed to regulate calcium absorption in the body and helps in maintaining healthy urinary tract.
Sahdevi and Lajauni have an anti-hyperglycemic action and prevent kidney impairment due to diabetes. Kultha and Bhumi Amla dissolve calcium oxalate stones in the urinary bladder and kidney. Bhumi Amla also treats Urinary Tract Infections.