Punarnava, Shila pushp, Prickly chaff flower, Gojiwa, Sahdevi, Gokhru, Varuna, Kultha, Pasanabheda, Devdaru, Bhumiamla, Chharila, Jevanti, Lajauni, Motha, Coriander & Curcumin
• Supports healthy urinary flow
• Removes nitrogenous waste material from body and kidney stones
• Flushes kidney waste, toxic materials and lowers urinary oxalates
• Maintains volume of body fluids thereby regulating blood pressure
• Curcumin, Gokhsur, Varuna are helpful in improving the prostrate functions
• Acts as a tonic for Kidneys and improves renal health
HOW TO CONSUME
What are the key benefits of Nephrogold Tablets?
What are Nephrogold Tablets, and how do they help the kidneys function?
What is the dosage for Nephrogold Tablets?
How do the ingredients of Nephrogold Tablets act as a kidney stone tonic?
What is the shelf life?
In chronic diabetes, the kidney is also affected. Will it be helpful for a patient suffering from both ailments?
Nephrogold Tablets are ideal for whom?
Can it be consumed with other medicines?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.